Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Great Great Great Time!!

Hello Everyone!

We are having a great great great time!! Our second day of pure sunshine and no rain, maybe even hotter than California! It was such a lovely day!

Everyone is doing fine and having a good time with all of our new friends. I think we like the Germans the most and they like us a lot because we have an inflatable couch. We are meeting other countries as well.

Tomorrow we have Hike in Camp where we will travel off site for the day and hike about 10 miles in Sweden. The day after is the day I have Mock United Nations. Again I will be off site at the Parliament building in Kristianstad. I am so excited for this but also nervous because my partner Mikey and I are the only two scouts representing the USA. There is a National BSA Committee that is here and they are all really nice people and have never stopped loving and supporting us.

The time we have here is just flying through but we all love every second of it (:

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment